How can i change my visa H2 from F4?

How long do I have to work for one company to change my visa?




1. Those who have been working in local manufacturing industries for more than two years (if they are located in Seoul, more than four years) as a qualified visiting employment (H2) can apply for a change to an overseas Korean (F4) visa.

2. Documents necessary for applying for change are

- Application, passport, photo, fee, alien registration card

- Proof documents for overseas Koreans: Family register, certificate of affiliation (exclusion certificate, birth certificate if additional necessary), national identification card

- Business registration certificate of the same workplace and documents related to continuous service, etc

Han Sung-rae, visa expert

Han Sung-rae, visa expert

K-Notarius Administrative Office
Room 301, 3F, 118-1, Mareunnae-ro, Ojang-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul