The cosmetics headquarters wants to hire a Japanese as an employee of the overseas marketing team. I'm currently staying on an H-1 visa and I'm trying to switch to an E-7 visa
- Graduated from a university in Japan with a four-year bachelor's degree (foreign language department, Korean language major)
- 9 months of experience in a Korean company and 1 year of experience in a Japanese company
- My Korean is TOPIK level 6.
- The annual salary is more than 80 percent for GNI.
- The company also meets the conditions for hiring foreigners.
All the conditions are met, but it takes me 9 months of experience in Korea Can it be more than a year including overseas experience? Then, is there a possibility of issuing an E-7 visa?
I would appreciate it if you could let me know in detail if there is a possibility under the current conditions.
1. In order for a corporation to hire a foreigner as an E-7 (specialized visa for specific activities), it is necessary to obtain a standard labor contract, prepare relevant documents, apply for a visa issuance certificate at the company's immigration office, or change the status of existing foreign students (H-1, D2, etc.).
2. In order for a Japanese employee of an H-1 visa holder to successfully obtain an E-7 visa, it is important to convincingly write in the document "Reason for Employment and Expected Effect" that "it is necessary to hire an overseas advertising and public relations expert or a marketing expert in Japan."
3. In order to be granted an E7 (specific activity) visa, there are various conditions regarding the company and workers, but basically the following requirements must be met.
A. Foreign workers must get a job in a field similar to their major, and college graduates require at least one year of experience in a similar field,
B. At the time of the labor contract, the minimum annual salary must be at least 36 million won (the monthly salary must be at least 3 million won),
C. The company or foreign workers scheduled to be hired should not be punished for violating the law, such as immigration-related laws.